You’re now (almost) the proud owner of an Ekster wallet. Get ready to speed up your day, every day. Here are a few things you should know to help you start your journey with us.
1. THE STORAGE
Keep it minimal. Carry only what you need on a daily basis:
- Pick out the six cards you use most.
- Take your new Ekster. Slot those cards into the wallet.
- Pro-tip: you might be searching for the cardholder, but don’t worry! It’s the slot on top of the wallet. Slide your cards inside it to see the magic happen.
- Depending on how many of your cards are embossed, you’ll fit four to six in it. Then, press the trigger to see your cards fan out.
- You’re not done yet! Pick out three more cards. Open the wallet. You’ll find space to tuck in these cards inside. Got a tracker? Great! Put it in the back pocket of your Ekster.
You’ll be able to fit around ten to twelve cards in the wallet, plus a couple more if you don’t have a tracker card. You’ll also find a cash strap for those occasional bills (looking at you, venues that don’t accept card). What about coins, you say? Put them in your piggy bank ;)
2. THE TRACKER
Make it unlosable:
- Take your tracker and double-tap the Ekster logo.
- Take your phone and download the Chipolo app.
- Turn Bluetooth on. Open the Chipolo app and tap the + to add your Ekster.
- Find Ekster in Partner Products, and follow the instructions.
- Your tracker’s now paired with your phone. Tuck it into the back of your wallet. All done.
Now you can ring your tracker from the app, or use the tracker to ring your phone by holding the Ekster logo down. Feeling lazy? Connect it with Google Home or Alexa, so you can call your wallet with your voice. Want to show it off a little? Use our tracker to take a selfie through the app!
3. THE LEATHER
You’ll notice that the leather appears stiff at first, which is totally normal! The flap will probably not lie flush against the wallet at first, which is also okay. Within the first two weeks of usage, you’ll notice the leather softening and ageing. This will help the wallet to close properly while perfecting the sleek, minimal profile that’s become an Ekster trademark.